Saturday, February 2, 2008

How very sad, my poor blog!!! But a Freebie for you!

so seriously, how pathetic am I, Nov. 9th since my last blog??? How bad can I get already! All I can say is being a head gymnastics coach is a busy busy job and just trying to manage home and work three days a week and a team full of teenagers is a blessing and well, it is a blessing, but dang, I am busy! Needless to say, I am now a proud member of the design team at Purple Paper Flowers! Exciting times and I am still designing at Digital Freebies as well! So without further hesitation, I have to get you updated on products out and sales! My good friend, Karen Lewis at The Digi Chick and Digital Freebies, well, we released this months Club Kit at Digital Freebies. It is called I Heart You and it is so cute and so whimsical and a must have for your valentine scrapbook kit collection. We also released some great addons and QP sets to match this fabulous February Club Kit. Details of how to join the club are HERE. I will give you a preview of our kits!

Special Thanks to Penny Johnson at http://www.omniadesigns.com/ for the cute bear and elephant art used in these products!



My addons and extras!







Here is Karen's addons and extra's




And.....if you hurry fast, Digital Freebies is having a 50% off Super Bowl Sale through tomorrow February 3rd.

I have just released another fabulous Valentine Kit called All About LOVE, releasing today at Digital Freebies and Monday at Purple Paper Flowers!


Here is a look the kit and the title and word art pack are going to be sold separately!

Special thanks to Penny Johnson at http://www.omniadesign.com/ for the adorable little bunny art in this kit!



Don't forget this is 50% off at Digital Freebies through tomorrow and will be 30% for the following week after that!
Here are two other cute new kits, My Silly Kitty and My Playful Puppy, and the puppy and kitty drawings in this kit are all mine! I got a Bamboo Fun Tablet and I absolutely am loving it!




You can find these at both my stores and remember Digital Freebies they are 50% off through tomorrow!

Check out my store at Digital Freebies (still building my store at Purple Paper Flowers but do stop over there too) for all my products I have alot of other fun ones that are really cool too, here is a few more!




Ok, and one last thing for fun! I was a contributor to kits at Scraps for Charity which has since closed and I have these kits that I want to give away as freebies...so, here is one for breast cancer awareness!

You don't want to miss out on this freebie, and I think every women I know is effected by this cancer in some way or another, I know I am!
One final thought...Delight in the Lord in everything, and He will give you the desires of your heart! Psalm 37:3-5.
Have a blessed day and happy digiscrappin!
With love in Christ
Danielle

22 comments:

TexJudy said...

Beautiful works! Thanks so much for the gifts!

Peggy said...

Thank you so much for the gift it's awesome I've just discovered your work and I love it !
I think I will go to your store soon !
Have a nice sunday
Sorry for my bad english

Yin said...

this is a lovely and meaningful gift! The colors are so lovely. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful gift! :) I am eyeing some of your Valentine stuff as well..your work is gorgeous!

-tnchick- said...

thank you for the kit. =)

Lynncal said...

This is really gorgeous, thank you!

Terebene said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit. I wish we never had opportunity to use it...

--bianca said...

Wow! Thank you so much! What a lovely and generous freebie.

I just love your work--and you're getting better and better, it's so amazing! I want your kitty kit so badly but mine are boys and brown! Still, I may have to find a way, LOL. Your little kitty drawings in that kit are so expressive and sweet--can't say enough good things about your work!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely kit!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is my favorite verse in the Bible! Thank you so very much!!!

verabear said...

it's a very lovely kit, thank you so much for sharing :)

Sweet Pea said...

How sweet of you to share this sweet kit! Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Susan

Cheryl said...

This is the most gorgeous collection! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

I'm gonna be working with some of your designs over at the Shaker Box and I'll be posting at Purple Paper Flowers and Faith Sisters as well. Keep your eye out for my pages . . . I'll try to remember to send you a message, too! Thanks again!

Cheryl said...

Just wanted to let you know that I put your freebie in our freebies section over at Faith Sisters . . .

Faith Sisters Forum Freebie Section

"Kreative Karma" said...

This is beautiful Danielle! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Annie said...

Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this kit!

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. Your work is beautiful.

Scrapdragons said...

very ctue stuff.

Neverland Scraps said...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful kit!! My friend (Aussiegirl) also thanks you, but she can't leave comments due to not having a GMail/Google account. But she does thank you for such a lovely kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit!

Side by Side said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit.

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

I know this is from FOREVER ago, but the papers still work so... maybe you could get the elements to work too? ;)
Since I can't buy, any freebies would be great! :D