Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRRRRRR......thank goodness for Freebies and new releases

Yep it is 30 below zero here, that is right you heard, 30 freakin below zero and today I am thankful for that the fact, that I released a brand new collaboration at The Digi Chick with Melissa Bennett, called Sugartown Valentine and with so much time on my hands since the cold has kept everyone inside and school was canceled, I decided to throw together a freebie to give you. First I would like to share with you the new collab with Melissa Bennett and myself and then take a look down the way for the FREEBIE. Hope it warms your heart, I know it sure helped warm me up on this cold cold day in Minnesota.
Oh I should mention that Sugartown Valentine is 20% off through the rest of today which is January 15, 2009...so hurry run and get yours today while it is still on sale!
Sugartown Valentine Collaboration with Danielle Engebretson and Melissa Bennett






Freebie will expire in one week!

Thanks for stopping by for a freebie! Look for more in the near future!
Blessings
Danielle Engebretson Designs

15 comments:

JenBreeze said...

Thanks, Danielle, for the great mini kit. I'm freezing in MN today, too! Hang in there - by the weekend, we may be able to actually go outside!

The Deming Four said...

love it! thanks!

Brenda said...

Thank you; this is a lovely kit.

:-D

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!!

betteskeff said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the freebie, and for an evening of entertainment. After reading that you were in Minnesota, I scrolled down a ways to see if I could spot your home town. When I reached the link about the young girl that was in the accident I follwed the link to the blog, and spent almost an hour reading page after page. Almost like home, but on a grand scale. I live in Ortonville, or more acurately, 14 miles north of there on Big Stone Lake. The great stories and news article were so fun to read!
Your work is beautiful, and I have marked your blog as well as the Pelican News blog. Thanks again!
Bette Johnson

verabear said...

Thank you so much! :)

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

OMG, woman!
Sugartown Valentine is absoletely FABULOUS! I'm adding it to my wishlist, as I really cannot buy it now... Maybe in a couple of months, when I get a new job, I'll go and get it!

Actually all your designs are great! They're not the "usual" kits we're used to seeing! They're fantastic! I mean, they look "childish" and I LOVE childish!

You just got yourself a fan! :D

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 17, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Vel said...

Fabulous! TFS!

♥ Mis ♥ said...

Wow.. you have great kits.. we are looking for more PTU Scrappers at MTA.. would you consider designing a few exclusive MTA Kits?

Great stuff! Thank you!
Mis
www.mistakenart.com

LindaJD said...

Thank you so much for The Beautiful Kit!! it's a Stunner, so is all your work that I have seen so far, I just found your blog but will sure to book mark you and be back :)

A Cooking Bookworm said...

What a CUTE mini!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

cleoworks said...

I love your new kit. Its adorable. If you had black kids too, I'm pretty sure I would purchase it.

**G** said...

I'm hoping that you'll check your email soon! The one in your TOU! Thanks!

Di said...

I never saw this gift posted on IkeaGoddess.. and I am new to your blog! Could you pretty please... please... pleeeeeease re-post this gift for one more day? haha It's stunning!!!

Thank you for the alphas and QP's today!!!

Gorgeous designs!

:))