Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Retiring products at Digital Freebies...

to make space in my store for some newer designs and new designs. So in the retiring soon area of the store you can browse through and find alot of my designs at 50% off...alot of old stuff that needs to go. If you feel the need to shop, check it out here for the retiring soon area of the store and my store here

Now bear with me, there are some glitchies in the store, but Maria is fixing it up now, so they should appear on sale soon!

Happy Scrapping and Jesus bless you

Danielle

5 comments:

Jan said...

Danielle, can you please explain how you got your Chris Tomlin video that small. I have it on my blog, but it is the regular size.
Jan
godblessamerica.jan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Danielle, I am such a huge fan of your designs! I googled your name today and I am so glad I found your blog.

I would be remiss if I didn't drop by and let you know how much your work inspires me. I don't have a lot of your designs, as I have had to totally cut out (for the most part) my shopping habit/addiction because I lost my job.

One day I'll be back on my feet and I'll be able to pick up many of your yummy designs!

I have bookmarked your site and added to my google reader.

Warm wishes and God Bless,

Candi

Vivayne said...

I am looking for your Infinite Frace kit... Is it still available?

Vivayne said...

Infinite Grace...sorry, typing one handed lol!

Rose said...

Love the Salt Water Taffy mini, any word on when the Full kit will be availbale??