Tuesday, July 3, 2007

FREEBIE ALERT and well, what can I say I have been meaning to blog, but....

I have been so busy and I will show you why in a minute! First let me share, that after a 76 day battle for life in the hospital at the age of 68 my aunt Norma Jean Ware passed away of a cardiac event. She had open heart surgery which is what started off this long journey and the surgery had complications and after many other complications with her colon and a hernia and septicemia post surgery, she lost the battle to a very sudden cardiac event, and she had many set backs but was well on her way to the road of recovery. We are very saddened by this news. after 76 days of prayer, the battle is over for her and thankfully she is resting quietly in the arms of our heavenly father! Ok, so on a different note, did I mention that it was my daughter Ava's birthday yesterday and she turned 4...heres a pick of the squirt. Here favorite birthday present, MP3 player she loves to sing and she sings really LOUD with it on, she is so funny.



I had to blog about Naomi our Havanese..she is getting so big and she is so smart, I can't hardly get over it...here she is!



and this is her sister Penny and she is unbelievably cute..




Ok, I was busy as a little bee working on a collab with Karen Lewis...we finisihed it and it was so fun. Karen is an awesome lady and a fabulous designer. We have had a wonderful time getting to know each other through it all have become friends, which is the bonus of doing a collab! Ok, so the collab is called Cupcake Cafe and you can get it at One of a Kind Scrapz and if you purchase it today, (which by the way it is 40% off for July 4th and 30% off for the entire month of July)...you will can get the matching brag book for free, by adding both to your cart and then it will take over from there....how cool is that!!!














Today in the store is also a sweet little Expressive Paper Flower Element pack for $1.00. I just loaded it up, so run get yours....


My entire store is 40% off for awhile...we are celebrating at OAKS it's birthday and there are sales running all month long so check it out...all of my stuff except for the $1.00 items are on sale in my store One of a Kind Scrapz
Here is my Princess Gigi kit, my most recent KIT release in the store..

details here:


Papers



Elements




Ok, and last but certainly not least...I have a new FREEBIE starting, this is a kit..and I am releasing it in sections...it is so cool...first to come out of my design closet is my patterned papers and the kit is called Botanical Oasis...I love the colors of this one and you can bet that there is so much more to follow so bookmark my blog so you don't miss out on any part of the this freebie kit and also watch the Freebie section at DST for info on new links for new portions of the kit

Get it here:
Please don't hot link this link, please if you want to share it with someone...just share my blog addy and they can come on in and find it for themselves...really appreciate you care on this and please read my TOU's and don't commit piracy...many thanks!
So, I am at a coffee shop in Pequot Lakes, MN...I am on vacation and had to get in here to blog to ya all and get you in on what is going down in my store and life...we stay at a cabin at a resort every year..it has been really nice...other than my aunt passing...my family is here and we all have our own cabins. So, I gotta run to get back to relaxing..and a little designing too...LOL..have a spectacular 4th and God bless you all!!
Dani

22 comments:

Scrappinali said...

The papers are lovely, the color are so pretty. Thanks so much.

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Gorgeous Dani..thank you so much...I also left you a comment on 4Shared..
You said to pick up extra's in the freebie section of DST...where is that? I probably know..but the initials have thrown me for a loop..LOL! Hopefully I am not the only one...maybe someone else is wondering the same. Thanks again, Hugs, Dee 8^)

Lynn said...

Beautiful! I will be anxiously awaiting future D/Ls.
Thank you,
Lynn

Decomom said...

This is gorgeous, thank you so much!

Ramalka said...

Happy birthday to your dd, she looks happy and she's very cute.

And please accept the deepest sympathy to whole your family. Your aunt was quite young and even though she lost the battle she rest in peace and doesn't feel any pain now. Few weeks ago I lost my granny and it's still very paintful and I can't talk about it especially when my children talks about her, they are 2,5 and 4,5years old they accepted much more easily then me. And that"s the nice thing on the child's world, take things as they come.

I also thank you very much for the freebie, the papers are wonderful.

Hugs Ramalka

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these gorgeous BG's!!!!!

LissaBee Creations said...

Dani, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt passing away. Thank you for such pretty papers. I love botanicals and these colors are great.

Have a peaceful holiday!

Melissa

redjudesigns said...

I love these papers! TFS!!

Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. I love it. Thank you.

Kaje said...

thank you very much!

Ode said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful paperpack.

LovelyMissKait said...

Gorgeous papers. Thank you!

Shell said...

Thanks so much! Wonderful colors & designs

Dahlia Co said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I just love your designs! You are so talented! Well, just thought I'd introduce myself and just let you know beautiful your designs are. Thank you for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie... If you want I've got some little freebie on my blog for you...

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE these papers!! GREAT job and thanks so much for sharing your talents!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Inma said...

So sorry to read your aunt passed away. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

I hope the celebration of your daughter's birhtdays help a bit. Also Happy Birthday to her. She looks very happy in the photo.:)
Enjoy your holidays and thanks so much for these pretty papers. They are fantastic. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Tracie said...

Hey Dani, my sincere sympathies to you and your whole family. Keeping you all in my thoughts and heart...

hugs
Tracie

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the rest of your vacation is wonderful, sounds heavenly! Loved all of your photos and layouts, and the new kits posted look simply marvelous. Finally, this paper pack is just dreamy! Thank you much!

BelindasScrapz said...

I love the theme and colors thank you for sharing

Lynn said...

How do we get to "DST" to check for more parts to Botanical Oasis?
God bless,
Lynn

Kay said...

Dan i am so sorry for your loss but she is resting with our Lord.
You little girl is beautiful :)
God bless you
Kay