Monday, July 23, 2007

Random Family Pictures, New Dollar Deals at my Store....and guess what??? FREEBIE Botanical Oasis elements!!!

That's right! It has been a crazy couple of weeks, well should I say month, LOL. We went on Vacation to the Lake up North and between getting back from Vacation and this weeks vacation bible school, *note to self, get those pics downloaded and shared* and my design schedule, which has been crazy because we have been celebrating a birthday at our store for the whole month of July!!! So....cool did you know that...every week, something new...but I will tell you about that later...we have sale going this weekend through tomorrow and all next week that will knock your socks off! So, hang tight I will tell you all about it! First, can I just say, I absolutely love our daughter Anne....she is 24 beautiful, smart, funny, talented, and the list goes on and on...and she is an Airmen in the United States Air Force! Isn't that cool?? We are so proud of her for her huge accomplishments! She is one of a kind a true treasure and she lives in Italy! Doesn't she stink?? I want to live in Italy! LOL. Seriously, she is having so much fun, she has been to Pesa, Spain, Croatia, England, I mean the girl is just a travelin fool! I am so wishing I was there with her to experience all the cool things she has! She is a med tech for the USAF and plans to be a doctor of dermatology, last I checked anyway, LOL. I created a LO with her pics from England and I played with a couple pics of her in Spain and in Pesa at the leaning tower!! Heres a look! She is so beautiful, get ready, she will take your breath away...she should be a model! She is tall too!

So, isn't she beautiful, I told you she would take your breath away, wait, I have another pic oh and the kit up there is credited to Miriam Lima it is her Mi Casa kit and you can find it at http://www.limabeandesigns.com/

Ok, so here is the tower she is holding up, LOL That is so crazy isn't it! I see these pics of her and I miss her so so so much! Heres a Awesome pic from her time in Spain, what a beautiful landscape behind her! I can't even imagine how beautiful it is there, nothing compares to the beauty of the LORD!



I had to play with this pic and do some fun techniques just for fun and for my Anne







My very goodlooking hubby here, I could just eat him up he is soooo hot, and this is on vacation at Leech Lake and below my sweet boy Dawson with his very small sand pile with the grand ole flag on Independence Day! Love this little man so much! Below him is ya, it's me and the little kids...at the parade on the 4th! It was hot, we were glad to get to the beach and get in the water! The two below me and the kiddos are my sweet girl Ava..she is so funny and her hair has turned totally blonde with the sunshine! She was a brunette baby with a tish of auburn and then she was more auburn and now she is blonde...she looks so much like her sister Anne it is crazy!!





















and....here is my grandson...Bodi! sweet boy! LOL He is 1 and 1/2 and totally cute and I don't see him like I want to, but he lives far away and we NEED to see him, I need to kiss him!



and here is our son Matt and his sweet Trish, we miss them so much and love them even more! Matt is 26 and they live 3 hours from us on a lake and they are just such huge blessings in our life!



...and you gotta see my sweet girl Alyssa she is 20, and she lives with us....she is my personal chef..I don't cook and will be the first to admit it! LOL anyway, Alyssa is HOT! LOL...she is beautiful and fun and we love her being here, so do the kids! She is a daycare assistant at a daycare center just blocks from our house! She is a gift!!


So that is our family! They are true gifts, I will share pics often and VBS pics will be here soon!
Now down to business...so we are having huge sales at One of a Kind Scrapz, its our birthday month, I have my designs at 30% off still and plan to leave them at that price until July is over! That is everything but my dollar items and yes, you heard, it, we are having dollar deals over at the Store, http://www.oneofakindscrapz.com/

Come on over and check it out! It is too cool! There are so many element packs and paper packs and just everything you need for your scrapbooking needs and they are loaded with elements and worth sooooo much more than a $1, you don't want to miss out on this one!
Stay tuned this next week, we have our Scrapz Sacks coming to the store at $2, and it is a surprise what is inside, and they are always worth $12 and up! This is also a deal you can't miss! Here's my latest $1 deals






There is a start and they are all $1, so come over, come on in, pull a seat and take a load off your feet and you just might find something you have to have and we have 20 designers that are sure to have somethingssss you like!
Ok, so a few weeks ago I posted my Botanical Oasis Paper Pack FREEBIE...cool colors and tons of you enjoyed the D/L...so here is the second link for some elements for this awesome kit! There is more, so come back often to see if I have posted more....




heres that link! http://www.4shared.com/file/20453498/8a0b7c27/botanical_oasis_elements.html
Please respect my terms of use! Share my blog with your friends but please don't hot link directly to the link I am giving you! Many thanks and by all means leave a comment, love to read them!

Thanks so much, have a great week and may the Lord bless you!
Dani











7 comments:

Peggie said...

This is lovely. I love the color. Thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What lovely photos, layouts and products. Thank you for your gift!

Inma said...

Your family photos are fantastic and the one of your daughter in England next to a stone bridge is awesome. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

It's nice to read that you had a wonderful holiday, and a great time over there. :)

Many thanks for the elements for the papers, they were wonderful and the elements would be perfect for them. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Joy said...

Wonderful fabulous photos and you have a lovely family.

Lilja said...

Thank you so much!! The papers are absolutely gorgeous, and so are these elements. Love the summery colors. Thanks again!

Traci Murphy said...

Wow - you have a gorgeous family - and you look WAY too young to be a grandmother!!