Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oye busy busy

Today:

1. got up and showered (got dressed) grabbed coffee (must have before anything else, lol)
2. made cream of wheat for Dawson, found the missing Christ is Born dvd for Dawson to return to the library, (we did a happy dance), got Dawson off to school with dad.
3. Ava rose from her slumber, brought her crackers and cheese for breakfast, and settled her in for Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.
4. proceed on to check email, email Anne (we miss you), check stores
5. work on gymnastics section rep stuff! Almost done
6. sign guestbook at Jackson's caring bridge site, share some scripture and love and support for the little guy who is fighting cancer.

What is to come
1. get Ava ready for school
2. go coach gymnastics at Glencoe
3. come back home, go coach club gymnastics
4. come home, tuck kids in, love my husband, and chase my pillow!

Not to bad of a day ahead....I think I can handle it

I suppose in there I gotta get some designing done...off to work!

Bless your day!

Danielle

3 comments:

@PCArtCreativity said...

I have an award for you on my blog
xoxo PCArt

Yummers! said...

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for visiting my blog, YUMMERS! I want to email you but I can't seem to find your email address on your blog. How do I reach you? I'm using the comment section as a means to reach you. However this is an old blog and I hope that you get this.

I just did a digi LO using just paper and elements from your "Love From Ava" collection. I'd love to share it with you. I love the 'Bohemian' feeling of that collection.

I'm new to Photoshop... have been taking classes from Jessica Sprague. I'm an old "Memory Mixer" girl. Loved and used that program for several years until I was ready to take the next step into PSE7. I bought a lot of your kits from MMixer. Is there a way I can somehow transfer those to my digi files? I'd love to use them again.

I love the whimsical feel of your work.
MISPAH,
Joni

PS I noticed you're from MN... I'm from WI.

Jen said...

I have a blog design business and I would like to give a new blog design to my friend to lift her spirits as she waits to adopt her daughter from India. Can you email me and tell me if you would give me license to use your Infinite Grace kit for this? Of course, proper credit will be given to you. THANKS!!!

theartoflivingdesigns@hotmail.com